29th March 2017
Research Institute for Pesticides and Water, University Jaume I, Castellon
Attendees: Ettore Zuccato (EZ), Sara Castiglioni (SC), Emma Gracia Lor (EGL), Mario Dias (MD), Suzana Fonsesca (SF), Alexandre Quintas (AQ), Carla Ferreira (CF) Felix Hernandez (FH), Lubertus Bijlsma (LB), Maria Ibañez (MI), Alvaro Lopes (AL), Alberto Celma (AC), David Fabregat (DF), Pedro Florindo (PF).
Apologize from: João Franco (JF), Maria Bronze (MB), Cristina Sampayo (CS), Suzana Simões (SS), Dora Brites (DB),Rui Moreira (RM) Nuno Silva (NS), Juan Vicente Sancho (JVS). Apologies were also received from the Norwegian associated partners and the project officer. As announced in the first plenary meeting in Milan, the Norwegian members are associate partners and don’t receive budget for travelling and other activities. Their application for finance in order to be able to work was not successful and they can’t therefore perform the foreseen activities.
List of documents
- WS2: Risk assessment WS3: Waste waters monitoring by Alexandre Quintas
- NPS’s - State of the Art (in vivo studies) by Álvaro Lopes and Cristina Sampayo
- WS2- Risk assessment and neurotoxicity studies of the NPS (FFUL) by Dora Brites
- WS1, WS3 by Mario Dias
- WS1, Prediction of selected NPS pharmacokinetics: Absorption, Distribution, Metabolism and Excretion by Nuno Silva and Paulo Paixão
- Identification and Accessment of New Psychoactive Substances by Pedro Florindo, Rui Moreira and Rosário Bronze
- Identification of New Psychoactive Substances in Wastewater and Urine by Sara Castiglioni and Ettore Zuccato